HDCamSites.com (“we” or “us”) cares about protecting the privacy of information that identifies, or is capable of identifying, you. This Privacy Statement explains what personal information we collect about you, what we do with it, and how you can control your personal information. This Privacy Statement describes our practices in connection with the https://www.hdcamsites.com website located at https://www.hdcamsites.com (the “Site”).
What Information Do We Collect About You?
Information you provide. We collect personal information you enter on the Site or send us in any other way, including when you:
- Register for a mailing list
- Contact us for any reason
Website browsing information. When you visit the Site, your browser automatically sends certain information to us directly or via our analytics provider (e.g., Adobe Analytics). That information may include:
- your IP address
- online browsing data or “clickstream data” (e.g., date and time of access to the Site, referring website address, pages viewed, features used, links clicked, and other actions you take in connection with the website)
- browser type
- browser language
- operating system
- the nature of the device from which you are visiting the Site (e.g., a personal computer or a mobile device)
- geo-location data
- session identification number
- search terms, search results
Tracking information. When you visit the Site, automated collection tools such as “cookies” and “web beacons” may gather information about your visit and your computer.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your device that lets us know whether you’ve visited the website before as well as your navigation experience during your visit. Cookies may be used to facilitate your access to the Site, enhance and personalize your online experience, and recognize your computer or your device.
Web beacons are small graphics placed on the Site and in email communications that are used to measure the effectiveness of the Site and email communications.
Web beacons on the Site collect information about your visit, like the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with our websites.
Web beacons in our emails track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, forward or click a link in an email message from us.
We use the following types of cookies on the Site:
- Necessary Cookies - These cookies are necessary for our Site to operate properly and enable you to use its features. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be provided. If you use your browser settings to block them, we cannot guarantee your security or predict how the Site will perform during your visit.
- Functional Cookies - These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced and more personal features. For example, they remember changes made to parts of the Site that you can customize.
- Analytics Cookies - These cookies collect information about how you interact with the Site, such as what pages you visit and if any errors have occurred. The information is used to improve how our website functions. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you but generate statistical data about your use of the Site. We may use third-party web analytics services, such as such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, which analyze, how a visitor uses the Site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. These “do not track” features are not all uniform and we do not currently respond to those signals. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to delete existing cookies. If you decide to disable cookies, it is possible that some of our website’s features won’t function properly. For more information on deleting or controlling cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org. These links will also explain how to manage cookies for the most common browsers:
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d#ie%3Die-11
- Microsoft Edge - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
In addition to the browser-based controls, you can manage third-party cookies by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Location-based information. If you access the Site from a mobile device, the Site may try to access your location to tailor your experience based on your location. If that happens, we may collect information about the location of your device such as GPS coordinates, but only if the GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth features of your mobile device are enabled. This location-based information is collected through GPS, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth sensors, and may be shared with a third party who may access such information to provide location-based information to us. If you disable any location-based services on your device, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site.
Information Provided by Third Parties. We also collect information about you from other sources such as public and third-party databases and other third parties, including our business and trade partners, to supplement information about you. For example, we may purchase information about your interests and hobbies to help us tailor our marketing content and communications to you.
Why Do We Collect Information About You?
We collect personal information about you for the following reasons:
- Customizing our communications with you and providing personalized content, offers, and advertising, including on our Site, and determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising. If you wish to opt out of this marketing, you may unsubscribe by contacting us as set out in the Contact Us section of this Privacy Statement, or by clicking the Unsubscribe option in any marketing communication we send to you.
- Administering offers, promotions, and surveys delivered through the Site and communicating with you, including to promote our Site. If you wish to opt out of this marketing, you may unsubscribe by contacting us as set out in the Contact Us section of this Privacy Statement, or by clicking the Unsubscribe option in any marketing communication we send to you.
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our business (including developing new products, managing communications, performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities, analyzing and enhancing our products and websites and performing data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis). We may aggregate your personal information with other users’ personal information to help us determine how people use the Site and to improve the Site’s performance and usefulness.
- Protecting against, and identifying, fraud and other criminal activity or exercising or defending legal claims.
With Whom Do We Share Information About You?
- Our affiliates and other companies in which we have an economic interest. We may share your personal information with our affiliates and companies in which we have an economic interest or ownership rights.
- Others working for us. We may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, including running our Site, sending communications for us, and executing marketing programs and promotions. When we contract with these third parties, we do not permit them to use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than the work they are doing on our behalf or as required by law.
- Other third parties. We may share your personal information with other third parties, such as law enforcement or other government entities: (1) if we believe there has been a violation of our website policies; (2) if we believe that someone may be causing injury to our rights or property, other users, or anyone else; (3) to respond to judicial process or to provide personal information to law enforcement; or (4) as required by law.
- Corporate restructure. We may transfer personal information about you in the event of a liquidation, reorganization, merger, sale of the company, consolidation, change of control, asset or stock acquisition/disposition, or other corporate combination. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure the transferee uses your personal information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
How You Can Control Your Information
You may update or change information related to your account by updating your profile, accessible via the home page once you are logged in, or by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
You may always opt out of receiving future commercial e-mail messages from us or request that your personal information be removed from the Site by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that if you opt out of receiving commercial e-mail from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your opt-out request, and you may receive commercial e-mail from us during that period.
Even if you opt out of receiving promotional and marketing material, we may still correspond with you about your existing or past business relationships with us (e.g., any purchase of our products or use of our services, or responses to your requests for information either through the website or other means). We may also access and view your information in the course of maintaining and improving our website and our services.
You can exercise any of your rights by making a request to us at the contact information provided in the Contact Us section. For California residents, please consult the California Privacy Rights https://www.hdcamsites.com/california for your rights and additional considerations.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your personal information. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Unfortunately, guaranteed security does not exist on the Internet or offline. We therefore cannot guarantee that your personal information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Children’s Personal Information
Our Site is designed for a mature audience over 18 and is not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 (or other relevant age, as applicable pursuant to relevant law) through the Site. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under such age, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you believe that a child under such age may have provided us with personal information, please contact us as specified in the Contact Us section of this Privacy Statement.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and will be posted on the Site, indicating when it was last updated. If there are material changes to our Privacy Statement, we will post a prominent notice on our Site and/or provide other notice as required by law.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or you would like to exercise your rights under applicable privacy law, please email us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: May 19th 2021.