We also reserve the right to change, modify, or discontinue any portion of the Site without notice, on a temporary or permanent basis. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance.
Please be aware that the Site and all of the websites listed on the Site or linked to by Site might show scenes of nudity and graphic adult content and as such, are intended for mature audiences only. Visitors to the Site acknowledge that all sexually explicit content is created and provided by third-party sites and/or the Site does not create any sexually explicit content and acts simply as an informative site that describes content which is available on the internet, and brings its readers real examples from the reviewed websites. This content is not intended for minors, please ensure that minors are not allowed access to these sites.
By using the Site, you are affirming that you are of the legal age required by law in the country of your residence to view adult themed material, and we are relying on that representation.
Age Requirements and User Content to View Sexually Explicit Materials
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND A CONSENTING ADULT (21 IN AL, MS, NE, WY, AND ANY OTHER LOCATION WHERE 18 IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) IN ORDER TO ENTER AND USE THIS SITE. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED OR DESIGNED FOR MINORS. THE SITE CONTAINS NUDITY, SEXUAL IMAGES, AND EROTIC MATERIAL AND MAKES SUCH MATERIAL AVAILABLE FOR THE USE AND ENJOYMENT OF ITS VISITORS. IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 (21 IN AL, MS, NE, WY, AND ANY OTHER LOCATION WHERE 18 IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) OR ARE OFFENDED BY SUCH EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE DO DON'T ENTER THE SITE.
BY ENTERING THE SITE YOU ARE MAKING THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS: "UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, I SWEAR/AFFIRM THAT AS OF THIS MOMENT, I AM AN ADULT, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (21 IN AL, MS, NE, WY, AND ANY OTHER LOCATION WHERE 18 IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY). I PROMISE THAT I WILL NOT PERMIT ANY PERSON(S) UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE (21 IN AL, MS, NE, WY, AND ANY OTHER LOCATION WHERE 18 IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) TO HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE. I UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN I ENTER THIS SITE, I WILL BE EXPOSED TO VISUAL IMAGES, VERBAL DESCRIPTIONS AND AUDIO SOUNDS OF A SEXUALLY ORIENTED, FRANKLY EROTIC NATURE, WHICH MAY INCLUDE GRAPHIC VISUAL DEPICTIONS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF NUDITY AND SEXUAL ACTIVITY. I AM VOLUNTARILY CHOOSING TO DO SO, BECAUSE I WANT TO VIEW, READ AND/OR HEAR THE VARIOUS MATERIALS, WHICH ARE AVAILABLE, FOR MY OWN PERSONAL ENJOYMENT, INFORMATION AND/OR EDUCATION. MY CHOICE IS A MANIFESTATION OF MY INTEREST IN SEXUAL MATTERS WHICH, I BELIEVE, IS BOTH HEALTHY AND NORMAL AND WHICH, IN MY EXPERIENCE, IS GENERALLY SHARED BY AVERAGE ADULTS IN MY COMMUNITY. I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE STANDARDS IN MY COMMUNITY REGARDING THE ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH SEXUALLY ORIENTED MATERIALS, AND THE MATERIALS I EXPECT TO ENCOUNTER ARE WITHIN THOSE STANDARDS. IN MY JUDGMENT, THE AVERAGE ADULT IN MY COMMUNITY ACCEPTS THE CONSUMPTION OF SUCH MATERIALS BY WILLING ADULTS IN CIRCUMSTANCES SUCH AS THIS WHICH OFFER REASONABLE INSULATION FROM THE MATERIALS FOR MINORS AND UNWILLING ADULTS, AND WILL NOT FIND SUCH MATERIALS TO APPEAL TO A PRURIENT INTEREST OR TO BE PATENTLY OFFENSIVE. I FURTHER REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT I HAVE NOT NOTIFIED ANY GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY, INCLUDING THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE, THAT I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE SEXUALLY ORIENTED MATERIAL."
YOU MAY NOT ENTER, VIEW, DOWNLOAD OR WATCH THIS SITE FROM ANY COUNTRY, STATE, COUNTY OR LOCATION WHERE DOING SO IS IN VIOLATION OF YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
The Site is not the producer of any adult content or sexual imagery found on the Site. The Site complies with 18 U.S.C. § 2257, and each and every one of its regulations. As far as can be ascertained, all models apparently engaged in any sexual depiction or act were at least 18 when these images were created.
The Site relies on the following decision of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit in Sundance Associates, Inc. v. Reno, 139 F.3d 804, 808 (10th Cir 1998) to fulfill any and all legal obligations regarding 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and is based on the legal decision that holds that entities which have no role in the "hiring, contracting for, managing, or otherwise arranging for the participation" of the models or performers, are exempt from the record-keeping requirements of 18 U.S.C. § 2257.
User Generated Content
Comments left by readers, if any, are reviewed manually before being approved and are posted to the Site at the sole discretion of the editors. Comments which contain spam, hidden advertisements, and other undesirable content will be disapproved and will not be posted to the Site. Comments which contain explicit language may be censored or disapproved.
The Site reviews online adult services and provides these reviews to our readers for free. Our revenue is generated by affiliate commissions. Like most other review sites on the internet, the Site, in some cases, receives a commission upon the sale of products and services We review. This commission doesn't cost our readers anything extra: when applicable, the partner pays us for any qualifying click, lead or sale we generate out of their pocket.
The generated revenue allows us to pay salaries to our employees and to maintain the site as a free service to our readers.
FTC Guidelines and Compliance
We make this disclosure of affiliate generated income in the interests of being up-front and honest with our readers and in keeping with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines.
If you have any comments or questions, please email us by using the Contact link at the bottom of the page
If you register or create an account, by doing so you agree to: (a) provide true and complete information; and (b) keep that information up to date. We may suspend or terminate your access to our Site if we reasonably suspect that the information is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete.
You may also be asked to choose a password and a user name. Please select a password that would not be obvious to someone trying to guess your password, and change it regularly as an added precaution. You are responsible for the safety and security of your password and account login and for all activities that occur under your password or account identification. Unless you make us aware of unauthorized access to your account, we will assume that use of your account is authorized. We are not responsible for any consequences from unauthorized access to your account that come from your failure to protect your password and account login. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to ensure the security of the Site and your account. Those steps may include terminating your account, changing your password, or requesting additional information to authorize transactions on your account. You may not use anyone else's account at any time without their express permission.
We use reasonable security measures that are designed to protect personal information from loss, disclosure, misuse, and destruction. These measures may include regular review of our data collection and storage processes, data encryption, and security software on our networks and servers. Please be aware, however, that no data security measures can guarantee that the Site is free of threats or other vulnerabilities. You use the Site and transmit information to us at your own risk.
Accuracy and Availability of Products and/or Services
We work hard to make sure the content of the Site accurate, complete, reliable, and updated, but we cannot guarantee that the Site is error free. If we determine that a product or service described on the Site contains an inaccurate price or description, we reserve the right to take reasonable actions to correct the error, unless prohibited by law. The Site may link to content that has various prices at various times. Improvements or changes may be made to content, information products, services, or programs described on the Site at any time without notice. If you become aware of any pricing or descriptive errors or inconsistencies with any products or services accessed through the Site, please notify us immediately. Your sole remedy in the event of an error is to return the product or cancel the service according to the terms of the return policy or relevant agreement.
Ownership of Content
Our Site includes a combination of content that we and other third parties create. Most of the content available through the Site is trademarked or copyright protected. Some examples of protected content include:
- written content
- interface design and layout
- sound or video clips
- software code
- trademarks belonging to or identifying the Site, its affiliates, and/or licensees.
You may not copy, imitate, or use any content from our Site in any way without our prior written permission or the permission of the respective owner. If you would like to request permission to use any of the content on the Site, please contact us.
Copyright Policy and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (including the exact URL);
- An address, a telephone number, and an email address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law; and
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove allegedly infringing material. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove the content of both parties.
We are pleased to hear from our users, and welcome your comments regarding our services. Unfortunately, our long-standing policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those we have specifically requested. So please do not send us any original or creative ideas, suggestions, or materials.
If, despite our request not to, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information, please be aware that whatever you send us will become our exclusive property. If applicable law prohibits us from taking ownership of the material you send to us, by submitting the material you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free license to use the material in any manner without payment or attribution to you. We will not need your permission to use or disclose the material. You represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the material you submit to us.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Restrictions on Use of the Site
- is unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar, gratuitously violent, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive, hateful, or abusive;
- infringes someone else's patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights;
- removes any proprietary notices or labels on the content or from the Site;
- advocates or solicits violence, criminal conduct, or the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or the rights of any third party;
- is deceptive in any way, such as an offer to sell fraudulent goods or contains an impersonation of any person or entity or misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- specifically advertises firearms or ammunition, tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs, or other contraband;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk email (SPAM), chain letters, or any other unsolicited commercial or non-commercial communication;
- interferes with others using the Site;
- is off-topic according to the description of the webpage, forum, or other interactive environment;
- contains software viruses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, Trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, overburden, impair, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, network, server, or communications systems or equipment;
- contains a charity request, petitions for signatures, chain letters, or letters relating to a pyramid scheme;
- disrupts, interferes, or inhibits any other user from enjoying the Site or other affiliated or linked websites, material, contents, products, and/or services;
- uses any robot, spider, or other such programmatic or automatic device, including, but not limited to, automated dial-in or inquiry devices, to obtain information from the Site or otherwise monitor or copy any portion of the Site, products, and/or services;
- creates a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- prepares, compiles, uses, downloads, or otherwise copies any user information and/or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmits, provides, or otherwise distributes (whether or not for a fee) such information to any third party;
- uses any of our copyrights or trademarks or our domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
- contains any offer for unsolicited goods or services or any advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas specifically designated for such purpose (e.g., classified bulletin board, if applicable);
- provides material support or resources (or conceals or disguises the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- attempts to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any of the digital rights management or other security related tools incorporated into the software or any content or the Site;
- reproduces, duplicates, copies, sells, trades, resells, or exploits for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site;
- publishes, publicly performs or displays, or distributes to any third party any content, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publications media;
- systematically collects and uses any content, including the use of any data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction methods;
- makes derivative uses of the Site or the content contained there on;
- uses, frames, or utilizes framing techniques to enclose any portion of the Site (including the images found at the Site or any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page); and/or
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL SITE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (B) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE; (C) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM OUR SITE; (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR SITE; (F) THE DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, NATURAL DISASTERS, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, WARS, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, VANDALISM, TERRORISM, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY REASONS BEYOND THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL; OR (G) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR SITE, EVEN IF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE NOTIFIED US ABOUT SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS BY ANY THIRD PARTIES, UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR BY LAW, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE SITE UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN ESSENTIAL TERM BETWEEN YOU AND US RELATING TO THE PROVISION OF THE SITE, AND WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SITE TO YOU WITHOUT THIS LIMITATION.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR SITE-RELATED SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE NATURE, CONTENT, OR ACCURACY (EITHER WHEN POSTED OR AS A RESULT OF THE PASSAGE OF TIME) OF ANY MATERIAL AT THE SITE, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES.
IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES THAT (A) THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION OR VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; (B) THIS SITE WILL BE TIMELY, CONTINUOUS, AND WITHOUT INTERRUPTION; (C) THIS SITE WILL BE SECURE (INCLUDING FREE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS), PROVIDE CONTINUOUS STORAGE OR ACCESS, OR BE ERROR-FREE; (D) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR RELIABLE; (E) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (F) ANY ERRORS IN OUR SITE OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
THE SITE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, ORAL, OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed solely in accordance with the applicable laws of the State of Israel. The Parties irrevocably agree that the courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims). The Parties irrevocably waive any claim that any proceedings in the Tel-Aviv courts under this section have been brought in an inappropriate forum and irrevocably agree not to raise any objection on forum non-convenient grounds to the commencement of such proceedings.
Termination of Right to Use the Site
Last modified: April 13th, 2021